We are pleased to be working with Nigel Wright to recruit a Customer Representative to join our team in Newcastle. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people across the world.
- Managing a portfolio of customers
- Communicate effectively through email, telephone and zoom.
- Analyse potential customers and report potential risks.
- Follows up outstanding payments from customers.
- Works alongside Business Development Manager to source new potential business.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role.
- Able to process and understand credit checks and interpret financial reports.
- Strong report writing skills with good written English.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Detail orientated, self-motivated and organised. Able to multi-task.
- Strong administration skills.
If you are interested, please contact Nigel Wright at:
WHY WORK FOR SHARED INTEREST?
We believe that people are our most valuable asset. We are focussed on staff development; it is important to us to nurture expertise, talent and passion within the staff team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for people who share our commitment to fair and just trade; people who can help us to achieve our vision and mission.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
The work life balance of staff is of upmost importance to us. We operate a flexi time policy which aims to provide employees the flexibility to effectively manage their work and personal commitments. We also offer benefits packages such as a Life Assurance scheme and an attractive 9% pension contribution, which is applied regardless of staff contributions.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the development of policies and procedures to promote equal opportunities in employment, personnel practices and any services for which we are responsible.