Offres d'emploi actuelles
We are seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join our team in Newcastle. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people across the world.
- Manage the day to day tasks associated with the backup, server update, and Anti-Virus processes
- Monitor IT Service Availability and manages downtime in an organisation operating internationally.
- Ensure accurate configuration and maintenance IT systems to provide reliable service with minimal downtime.
- Supports and administers the network infrastructure including VPN.
- Write scripts to automate common server/infrastructure tasks.
- Analyse issues raised and resolves or escalates as appropriate.
- Strong enthusiasm for technical related projects
- A problem-solver with analytical proficiency
- Able to support a virtualised Hyper-V Windows server environment, troubleshooting issues with WSUS and common backup software.
- Able to administer MSSQL Exchange and other windows server software.
- Able to solve problems unmonitored and adapt thinking to the task in hand
- Detail conscious and accurate
- Self-motivated, proactive, organised and able to use initiative and prioritise in a multi-task environment
If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com
WHY WORK FOR SHARED INTEREST?
We believe that people are our most valuable asset. We are focussed on staff development; it is important to us to nurture expertise, talent and passion within the staff team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for people who share our commitment to fair and just trade; people who can help us to achieve our vision and mission.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
The work life balance of staff is of upmost importance to us. We operate a flexi time policy which aims to provide employees the flexibility to effectively manage their work and personal commitments. We also offer benefits packages such as a Life Assurance scheme and an attractive 9% pension contribution, which is applied regardless of staff contributions.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the development of policies and procedures to promote equal opportunities in employment, personnel practices and any services for which we are responsible.