Offres d'emploi actuelles
Marketing and Communications Officer
We are pleased to be working with NRG to recruit a Marketing & Communications Officer to join our team in Newcastle. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people across the world.
- Support the development of the overarching Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Support the Membership Engagement Team to develop and implement Marketing Communications Plans.
- Ensure all marketing activity is clear and consistent and contains key messaging and appropriate tone, and is fully brand compliant.
- Work with external suppliers on design and production of key Shared Interest marketing materials.
- Provide copywriting support for communication materials across the organisation.
- Experience and understanding of CMS systems, Google Analytics and SEO.
- Experience and understanding of social networking including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of editing and producing publications.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience working in the field of communications and ability to demonstrate knowledge of a broad range of communications activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to think innovatively and identify and develop opportunities.
If you are interested, please contact us on email@example.com
WHY WORK FOR SHARED INTEREST?
We believe that people are our most valuable asset. We are focussed on staff development; it is important to us to nurture expertise, talent and passion within the staff team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for people who share our commitment to fair and just trade; people who can help us to achieve our vision and mission.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
The work life balance of staff is of upmost importance to us. We operate a flexi time policy which aims to provide employees the flexibility to effectively manage their work and personal commitments. We also offer benefits packages such as a Life Assurance scheme and an attractive 9% pension contribution, which is applied regardless of staff contributions.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the development of policies and procedures to promote equal opportunities in employment, personnel practices and any services for which we are responsible.